NHS Supported Patient Transport
Call 0345 155 1009 (local rate call charges apply)
You may be eligible for NHS Supported Patient Transport if…
- You are currently too unwell to use a car or public or community transport
- You need skilled help to leave you home
- You require extra support on the journey
How to book
- You can call the Patient Transport Advice Service on 0345 155 1009* Local rate call charges apply.
- Patients are encouraged to book between 2 weeks and 48 hours ahead of their appointment.
- Patients will be asked a set of questions to assess their eligibility each time they book.
- If appointments are cancelled or changed make sure travel plans are also changed.
- If you wish to appeal against a decision, please ask to speak to the service manager.