Open 9.30am to 4.00pm Monday to Friday
Telephone: 01392 402349
We can be contacted between 9.30am to 4.00pm Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays) on 01392 402349. We apologise if you connect to an answerphone, as our phone line can be busy. It is essential that you leave a contact phone number so that we can get back to you. Please be assured that we will respond to your message as soon as we can.
Bereavement Information Booklet
Our Bereavement Information Booklet is designed to help you cope with the practical steps following the death of a patient over the coming days or weeks.
The booklet contains information about:
- Making contact with a funeral director
- Collecting the Medical Certificate of Cause of Death
- Dealing with the coroner (if applicable)
- Tissue donation
- Arranging to see your loved one
- Collecting property and valuables
- Hospital post-mortem
- Registering the death
- Other help available