Find us on Google Maps
Honiton is one of the Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Foundation Trust’s community hospitals. These smaller hospitals offer a range of services to provide care locally.
This includes a Minor Injuries Unit, along with an extensive range of out-patient and health and social community services.
More about us
Honiton Hospital provides a wide range of hospital and community based services to the local and surrounding community. These include:
- An extensive range of Outpatient Clinics
- Health and Social Community Services
- Minor Injuries Unit
- X-ray department
- Physiotherapy/Musculoskeletal/Extended Scope Physiotherapy Services
- Maternity – antenatal/postnatal
- East Devon Kidney Unit
- FORCE (Outreach Chemotherapy) runs one day a week from Honiton. This Service also provides a valuable counselling Service.
Outpatient clinics include:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm screening
- Bladder & Bowel/Stoma
- General Surgery/Vascular
- Cardiology/Heart Failure/Respiratory
- Child Health Dieticians
- Diabetic Screening
- Leg Ulcer
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service/Talkworks
These services enable our patients to be cared for in their own homes and local community, by our multi-disciplinary teams.
We have strong links with our Primary Care colleagues and are well supported by our Honiton League of Friends and other voluntary organisations.
The hospital is fully wheelchair accessible.
Honiton Surgery is located on the same site.
Restrictions currently apply due to Coronavirus
Visit our COVID-19 pages for the latest information. Thank you for your understanding.
A hot drinks machine and water machines are available, as well as a League of Friends confectionery shop.
Honiton Hospital is located at Marlpits Road in Honiton, EX14 2DE.
If possible, we encourage people to use public transport and other sustainable means of travel.
- We are easily accessible by local bus routes.
- We are situated next to Honiton train station.
For help planning your journey please see the following websites:
Limited car parking is also available.
Telephone: 01404 540 540