Exeter Health Library
Exeter Health Library is the RD&E’s library for all local NHS staff and students on placement.
To provide knowledge and evidence to enable excellent healthcare and health improvement. We use the expertise of our staff to ensure you have the right knowledge and evidence when and where you need it.
For more information visit the Exeter Health Library website at: www.exeterhealthlibrary.net
We aim to provide you with a welcoming, supportive and efficient high quality service at all times.
- Access to thousands of books (print and electronic)
- Access to thousands more journals and e-resources
How the library can help you:
If you are too busy we can find the information for you. Just ask!
Other library facilities:
- NHS computers (RDE login)
- University of Exeter computers (UEMS staff/students)
- Wifi access (via Exeter University) for staff and students, EDUROAM users and own devices. GovWifi now available - register with NHS credentials.
- Specialised software on some computers (e.g. EndNote, RefMgr, SPSS, Stats Direct)
- Laser printing: NHS network (5p per A4 sheet for NHS users, UEMS online printing account)
- Photocopying and scanning facilities (10p per A4 sheet for photocopying, scanning is free)
- Quiet study area available (if room not in use for teaching)
- Cordless phone for answering bleeps
- Fine Fillings restaurant/coffee bar - ground floor, RILD